Friday, April 20, 2012

ROYCE REED TAKES A SHOT AT PORSHELLY!!!!!!!!!!

             


SO after we ran our story  Royce decides to throw a jab at PORSHELLY I did NOT find your situation funny at all!! As a matter of fact I said that I have no advice for you in that area except to say next time be quiet since these situations have a way of biting you in the a$$ and now even you have admitted that your inexperience caused you to be vocal about your man's "innocence" on twitter. Yet you still seem to be giving him a pass while calling out his baby mama #whenwillyoulearn  SMDH

This is what Royce wrote on her vh1 blog about us:


I actually thought our story was quite sympathetic to her dilemma oh well....displaced anger, I get it. I mean, I could have came at you with those whack A$$ lingerie that you keep trying to seduce your mens with. (yeah I know I said mens with an "s") sigh #justsayin

No comments:

Post a Comment