Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tamar Braxton & Lady Gaga At Mr. Chow



Tamar was spotted out with her hubby Vince Herbert, her sister Toni and Vince's artist Lady Gaga.  Apparently they went out to dinner and Gaga thought this would be appropriate attire. I wonder if Gaga will make an appearance on The Braxton Family Values.Hmmmmmm

I will say I'm loving this laid back look for Tamar. I think less is more for her.

More pics after the break







Either Tamar is fresh off a tropical vacation or she's been hitting the spray tan extra hard these days BUT I kinda like it.



The paps caught a glimpse of Vince and Gaga inside the restaurant.

loading

I know you're Lady Gaga and errrthing but I'm soorrrry this is a lotta look for dinner.

Toni Braxton is in the background somewhere waiting for the paparazzi to take just one pic of her. LOL (hehehe WE LOVE YOU TONI)



Oh there you are Toni!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment